tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2011

Still




I am supposed to be in Buenos Aires at the moment. I am supposed to be sitting in a vegetarian restaurant with Fiona, Lexi and her friend. Guess where I am? I am at home. I couldn't join them because my body decided to fail on my again. This is not the first time this happends to me here. I don't have clue what's wrong with me and I'm slightly frustrated.

All I can think of right now is how I want to be with you.
Now, tomorrow and when we're all ugly and wrinkled. How sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me. How I feel every morning when I wake up next to you. And how I feel every evening when I fall asleep next to you.
I keep my thumps and toes up for us to get there and a little bit further.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti