perjantai 19. marraskuuta 2010

Ruokaa!






Hahah nice pictures from yesterday evening when Sophie cooked for the whole group. It was nice, we should have these cooking evenings more often. And it was good that I got my mind somewhere else for a while. Today morning wasn't that nice though. I woke up with a hammer banging my head like BOOMBOOMBOOM so it was pretty demanding to do my homework with that condition especially because I had to read articles from a newspaper and underline all the verbs and put them in infinitive. Blahhh.
Today we are going to this jazz bar that apparently is very nice place. We have to make a reservation and all so it's gonna be a fancy place. And I heard that the music there is always great. That's good so once again I get some other stuff to think about. I think I need a break from my brain.

2 kommenttia:

  1. onks toi jotain trio jäätelöä toi sulanu juttu?:D
    p.s kiva blogi:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hahah, on joo trio jätskii joka suli pöydälle ja makkaroille, hups!
    ps. kiitsa :)

    VastaaPoista