keskiviikko 6. lokakuuta 2010

Puistoviiniä

Plaza de Mayo. This is my park where I go every day to get some colour on this white skin of mine :D and to read a book and to listen to music and my favorite; to watch people in hurry knowing that I don't have a rush anywhere.

It has been kinda hot in herre lately ;)

NOKIA!!!! ;) Finlaaanndiaaaaaa <3





Holaaa. It's the finnish girl here agaaain. Ah yesterday was nice and warm. I went to sit in Plaza de Mayo and to study some spanish. I can count from 1 to 10. I can say maybe 5 different sentences and I know some words here and there. That's not so much. I suck in this. I just have to be patient. Luckily I have met a lot of people who can speak english with me for now. Yea so yesterday was lovely cause it was so warm. I could wear shorts and tanktop again. It's kinda awsome ;)
In the evening we went to walk around the city and to sit in some park to drink some wine and to just chat. I don't know what the hell happened but I think we drank three bottles of wine... Woops. I can hear my liver screaming at me to STOP DRINKING even for one day :D After hours of walking we went to eat some dinner. I got some home made risotto and I think it was the best food ever :-------) And when I finally went back home it was soo scary to walk on the streets alone. There were children coming to me to ask for food and money and they didn't leave me alone and people were shouting at me from their cars and gosh my heart was beating like boomboomboom. But I'm still alive so no one killed me. I guess.
Today I'm going to china town to eat some sushiiii with a girl I met in a club a couple of days ago. Not bad. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti