maanantai 11. lokakuuta 2010

holaa!

Manuel playing pool
Chocolate
Holaa! I'm feeling perfect again. I mean a little hang overish but no fever nor flu. I guess I just needed some alcohol to clean my system. Yea but the birthday was great. We were in the Gibraltar again. Nice. I realized that they had cider as well so of course I had to take some. Hadn't found any so far. It reminded me of Finlandia. They have cream cheese here that is called Finlandia. That is probably the only reason why people seem to know that country. They all have the image in their heads that it's cold and dark around the year and a lot of mountains there... Interesting... :D
Yea so I spent the whole evening there at the gib and when they closed at 4 we went to some Brazilian club with only latin music. It was fun, people were really good dancers and I felt a bit like an idiot with my non-latin dancing skills :D Well anyway it was fun and that's all that matters. After that we drove around BA with a motorcycle. It was sooo cool. First I was so scared but after some while I was just enjoying myself. I drove around with a guy that I met in the Gib. His middle name was Maria. Aaahahahhah I've never seen a guy with girl's name. And my middle name is Maria too, so funny!!! jijii gotta get going now. Goin out for dinnerrrrr.
See you later, alligator!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti