tiistai 28. syyskuuta 2010

Tattoo time


Yea, I know. It's crazy to go to Buenos Aires and the same day that you arrived you already make a tattoo appointment. Haha. Well I had such a good opportunity to do that. Ariel went to show his brand new pic to the tattoo artist and of course I wanted to come along. And the minute I saw his picture I was convinced. Damn, what a gorgeous tattoo he has there. Right in that second I decided; I want to take one too in the same place. And so I did. :D There it is, my new little baby. It's an anchor and well, use your eyes. I'm one step closer to my sleeve and I already have some plans for the empty parts left in this arm. And I will definately take the rest of the tattoos in the same studio (also because it was so damn cheap. In euros it was like 50€) NOT BAD! But now happy Sari says goodbye from Buenos Aires, takes a glass of wine and starts watching an argentinian movie. It has been so damn nice here that I think I'm not coming back to Finland at all ;)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihan pirun siisti kuva! Eikä kyl ollu pahan hintanenkaan. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jep, oon ihan super tyytyväinen ja innoissani uudesta leimasta. Tällasii lissää 8) Täällä tosiaan toi hitaluokka on ihan naurettavan alhainen kaiken suhteen. ^^

    VastaaPoista