perjantai 24. syyskuuta 2010

First night in Berlin

 Hello you guys! I'm sitting at Ariel's place and finally being able to update this blog. It has been six days of travelling so far and what can I say.. I couldn't have had it any better. It's quite obvious  that two days in Berlin or Rome is not enough. I'm not sure if even a lifetime is. Anyway we have been to coolest places ever, seen the most amazing stuff ever, walked more than ever and had the best hosts ever. I'm starting to post a little by little because there is so much to show you guys. So lets start with the day we went to the airport in my previous hometown, Helsinki ;D









2 kommenttia:

  1. Näyttää ihanalta! Oon niin kade sulle, että oot siellä. Pidä hauskaa ja pidä ittes naisena, NAINEN! Sicco rakastaa ja ikävöi täällä. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. voih, mulle tuli isompi ikävä kun luin sun kommentin :') toinen sisko ikävöi sua täällä buenos airesissa! tää on tosi iso ja valtava mutta aivan ihana. Laittelen pian korttii missä vuodatan ikävää. NAISENA! :D

    VastaaPoista